Dan O. Kiilerich
+45 51 83 51 80
When your company wants to become more sustainable, you can document the effect of your activities in Mylius using UN’s Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) framework.
Mylius is a universal dialog- and communication tool that makes it simple and easy to use the SDG’s in your daily professional work. The tool gives you an overview of your company’s contribution regarding sustainability and makes it easy to share which SDG’s you focus on.
Mylius is a Software as a Service (SaaS) app gives you the ability to
• Get an overview of the sustainability of your activities in a very visual way, no matter if it is regarding an overall company profile, key projects or your products
• To work scenario-based assessments – starting point, objectives (wanted effect) and evaluation
• To scale how much your activities are intended to have effect on the sustainability
• To make action plans on how you want to achieve the planned improvements
• Get an output format appropriate as supplementary information for CSR reporting
Mylius makes it simple to work with the intangible concept of sustainability.
The name Mylius:
Mylius has been developed and created by the engineering consulting company, Orbicon, a subsidiary of Hedeselskabet. Hedeselskabet was founded in 1866 on the initiative of the committed and energetic people, Enrico Mylius Dalgas, Georg Morville and Ferdinand Mourier-Petersen, and has had great significance for the development of society in Denmark. Today, the company stands for green innovation with a focus on nature, environment and energy.